Our main lodge is an intimate yet spacious location for smaller events such as birthdays, anniversaries, and cocktail parties. The open floorplan with a full bar and dining for up to 45 guests blends rusticity with elegance. A commanding stone fireplace with oversized sofas provides a cozy spot for visiting. French doors lead to a large wraparound deck, perfect for mingling under a summer sunset while watching a lazy parade of wildlife pass through the meadow.
- Open floorplan with full bar
- Dining for up to 45 guests
- Stone fireplace with oversized sofas provides a cozy spot for visiting
- Kitchen welcomes people to sit at the bar (separates the actual kitchen from the serving area) and watch the Chef prepare the meal.
- Commercial Kitchen
- French doors lead to a large wraparound deck
Meals in the lodge are designed according to your wishes. Collaborate with Chef Ben Ott to create a perfect menu for your event – whether you prefer a Jamaican jerk pork tenderloin with grilled pineapple salsa, or a porter house steak topped with morel mushroom demi-glace. During the summer growing months, we use fresh produce, herbs, and edible flowers from our own garden whenever possible. We are more than happy to open the lodge for our cabin guests for cocktails and/or dining; for dining, we do require at least 7 days’ notice to ensure enough time for menu finalization and procurement. For events casual to formal, Grey Wolf Lodge is the perfect location for any celebration.